Information pertinent to and for the purposes of art. 13-14, EU Reg 2016/679
(European Regulation on personal data protection).
NAUTICA GUINI DI GUINI MAURIZIO, based in Loc. Colombara, 3 Bardolino (VR), Data Controller of personal data already communicated or to be communicated in the future and where personal data is or will be collected, wishes to inform that the Regulation EU 2016/679 (“European Regulation on the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects and respect for the processing of personal data. According to articles 13 and 14, we therefore provide the following information:
1. Purpose, legal basis for the processing of data
All personal data communicated by the interested party (personal data, traditional postal addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, tax code) can be processed for the following purposes:
• signing and execution of contracts;
• the management of electronic invoices and credit notes;
• accounting and VAT management;
• the management of receipts and payments;
• to fulfill specific requests of the interested party.
The lawfulness of the processing of personal data derives from the execution of a contract of which the interested party is part or from the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same and from the need to fulfill a legal obligation (laws and regulations of the State, legislation Community) to which NAUTICA GUINI is subject.
2. Processing methods
The processing of personal data takes place at the offices of NAUTICA GUINI or if it is necessary, with the subjects indicated in paragraph 5, using both paper and computer media, also through automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data, with the observance of every precautionary measure, which guarantees its security and confidentiality. The treatment will be developed in such a way as to minimize the risk of destruction or loss, unauthorized access, or processing that does not comply with the purposes of collecting the data. Personal data is processed in compliance with the principle of minimization, according to articles 5, paragraph 1, letter c, and paragraph 2 of the Regulation. Therefore they are treated in a lawful and correct manner, are collected for specific explicit and legitimate purposes, are accurate and updated if necessary, are pertinent, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes of the processing.
3. Compulsory or optional nature of the provision
The provision of personal data is not mandatory, but refusal could make it impossible or extremely difficult to provide the services requested.
4. Scope of communication and dissemination of data
Personal data may be disclosed:
• subjects whose right to access data is recognized by national legal provisions, by the European Union, the Police Forces;
• to our employees, within the scope of their duties;
• to banks for the management of collections and payments deriving from the execution of contracts;
5. GPS location service
Localization is carried out exclusively for the control of the boat’s position; its use is strictly necessary for the work activity, to guarantee safety in navigation and interventions in case of need.
6. Rights of the interested party
We inform you that, at any time, the interested party can exercise the following rights:
• the right to obtain access to their personal data;
• the right to obtain the rectification or deletion of their personal data if it does not conflict with the current legislation on the conservation of the data;
• the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data;
• right to data portability;
• the right to oppose at any time for reasons connected to his own particular situation, to the processing of his personal data;
The interested party may exercise the above rights by making a request without formalities to the data controller of personal data by e-mail to [email protected] To facilitate the exercise of these rights, the Italian Data Protection Authority has prepared a specific form that can be downloaded from the website www.garanteprivacy.it.
7. Mode, place and duration of storage of personal data
The personal data of the interested party subject to the processing will be processed for the period necessary for the performance of the rental service in the operating offices of the owner company; according to the terms established by law and in any case not greater than those necessary for the management of the service itself. At the end of the service provided, the data will be stored at the Data Controller’s registered office and canceled within a week.
8. Right to lodge a complaint
The interested party is informed that he has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in particular with the Italian Data Protection Authority)
9. Identification details of the owner, responsible for the Privacy Officer
The Data Controller is Maurizio Guini – Loc. Colombara, 3 Bardolino VR; The Manager is Ilenia Mosele.
Bardolino (VR) , 25/05/2018
You will be contacted as soon as possible to confirm your reservation.